1. You don't need to part with your original precious old photograph.
2. All you need to do is scan it. It is important to set the scan to colour regardless of the original picture and set to at least 300dpi and up 600dpi in the scan settings to ensure the highest quality capture of your image.
3. Once scanned email the image to firstname.lastname@example.org
for an estimate on the cost and time for completion.
4. Upon the acceptance of the estimate the digital image of your precious photo will be restored.
5. A watermarked copy of the restored image will be emailed to you for approval and when payment is received a print of you restored photo will be posted to you.